1) Where Can I Park?
Parking is free in the Members Car Park at the SCG.
2) Where do I enter the ground?
Enter through Gate A at the SCG. Gate A is found along Driver Avenue. We have attached a Map for your convenience.
3) Is there an information stand?
Yes. The information stand is located just inside the entrance for Gate A.
4) Where is a good spot to meet my team mates?
Immediately behind the information stand is a statue of the great Richie Benaud. We find this is a good meeting point.
5) Where and When do I register my team?
Register your team 1 hour prior to your scheduled time. Registration takes place at the Match day office, which is located immediately to the left of Gate A Entrance.
6) Who registers the team and what will I receive when I register my team?
The team captain registers their team. Upon registration the captain will receive will receive further instructions for the day and meet their team host.
7) ) What do I need to bring?
White cricket pants, Spikes, and a towel for a shower (in the Australian dressing rooms.) Female facilities will be provided.
Jacket and Tie for the dinner and dinner attire for the ladies.
8) Is there a cloak room?
No. There is no cloak room provided. Each team will need to monitor their own valuables.
9) I am going to the Dinner, What time is dinner and where do I enter?
Pre dinner drinks will begin approximately 6pm in the Arthur Morris Room with Dinner proceedings to begin at 7pm. Entry is via gate E.